Friday 6 April 2007

Documents in advance


food stall
Originally uploaded by jez s.
Documents in advance of Britain Yearly Meeting are now out. They've been out for a while, but I didn't know this until the other day.

You can access them at this website.

The documents are: -

Quaker Work in 2006
Documents in advance of Yearly Meeting at Friends House London (May 4-7, 2007)
Epistles and Testimonies

And there is a timetable and a tabular statement too (see the first link, above).

I bought the big 3 from Friends House bookshop (+44 (0) 20 7663 1030) at £6 each, because I don't own a printer and there are 437 pages across the 3 documents (plus covers).

I hope that they are printed on recycled paper or sustainably forested paper, but I haven't found anything so far to suggest that they are (or aren't). I will try and clarify this point within the next seven days.

No comments: